Links To Dark Web Markets
Welcome to the only dark web market website you’ll ever need. Below, you will find a list of carefully curated links to dark web markets for your research. Before navigating markets on the dark web, you will need to install the TOR browser. We describe the process below, at the bottom of the page.
For an up to date list of markets you can always check http://tormarketsfxi2my.onion/
There are many more dark web links on the hidden wiki at http://hiddenwiki7wiyzr.onion/
Dark Web Market Links
Below you will find some websites which are not markets, but independent vendors shops where you can also buy many of the items which you would expect to find on a dark web market.
How to access a dark web market
Dark web markets are fascinating, and they draw a lot of curious viewers, but before you start exploring one of the dark net market sites on darknetmarkets.net, you will want to install TOR.
So what is the TOR browser? Well TOR browser is a powerful effective tool for protecting your privacy online. The browser is nice and easy to use and is essentially a modified version or the Firefox web browser which was designed to help safeguard US intelligence online communication. TOR browser, which is short for the Onion Router, is a free and open source software that protects your data when you’re online by wrapping it in multiple layers of encryption like an onion. Hence the name.
By encrypting your data it protects your privacy and identity on dark web markets by helping you stay anonymous online. So what’s the main difference between TOR browser and your standard browser, like Google Chrome. Well it’s the fact that it does connect you through the TOR network—this essentially means that you’re directed through a network of servers so that your location and your identity are protected.
All you need to do is download and install the browser here.
So how do we do that? After following the link above, it will take you to the TOR Project website. Now when you’re actually initially on the site, because it is a nonprofit organization which is run by volunteers, you will see a lot of these donate now buttons through their site, so do feel free to donate if you wish.
Then all you need to do is simply download the correct version for the operating system that you are running. So what you need to do is click on to “download TOR browser” in the top right hand corner and you can see that it’s available for the likes of Windows Mac and Linux.
Now if for any reason your country does block TOR, what you can do is click on “configure”, however I’m in based in the United Kingdom, so what I’m going to do is click on “connect” and it’s just going to establish a connection to the TOR network.
So now we’re within our TOR browser. One of the first things you’ll see is that they actually use the DuckDuckGo search engine, which is an anonymous search engine for the web. You can understand why markets on the dark web put a premium on privacy. The TOR browser provides you with an IP address, but this IP address will be different to your usual IP address, which shows that you are actually connected.
You may find that when you are navigating to certain different dark market sites, it will be slightly slower than your usual browsing and this is due to the fact that it is going through all these servers which for some people is just a small price to pay for their privacy.
So that was a really brief run-through of the TOR browser and how you can keep anonymous online when researching lists of dark web market links.
What Kind of Things Are Sold On The Dark Web?
Below is a list of information that can be found on dark web markets:
- Drugs — Various sellers are available. We cannot recommend one, however. It’s best to read reviews of buyers.
- Porn — I think we all know what this is, don’t we?
- Governmental Data – Secret information on investigations, correspondences, budgets, programs, etc.
- Financial Data – These are used for money laundering, identity theft, blackmailing, etc.
- Medical Information – These private records are famous for spearfishing and blackmailing.
- Card Information – Stolen card data along with software to manipulate this information sell the most.
- Secrets of Trade – Information regarding trade and commerce get traded a lot.
- Security Plans and Blueprints – Plenty of information about networks, security measures, etc., can be found lurking in the market.
- Scholarly Data – Research data on new drugs, medicines, therapies, etc., are hot selling items.
- Intelligence Data – Most guarded information of big intelligence agencies is also traded in these markets.